Page last updated: 5 January, 2022, 9:17am
Even more appointments available this weekend to help boost your immunity in 2022 – at Thurrock Health Centre, Grays
Even more walk-in Covid vaccine appointment slots are being made available in Essex this weekend, meaning more people can protect themselves and those around them.
Thurrock Health Centre
55 – 57 High Street
Friday 7 January: 9am – 1pm
Saturday 8 January: 9am – 5pm
Sunday 9 January: 9am – 5pm
If you’re yet to have your first jab, need to have the next one, or you’re ready for a booster, now is the time to act.
- 1st and 2nd doses of Pfizer if you are 16 years old or over:
- If you’re 16 or 17, you can have your 2nd dose 12 weeks after your 1st dose
- If you’re 18 years old or over, you can have your 2nd dose 8 weeks after your 1st dose
- Some people are eligible for a 3rd primary dose – please bring along your GP or consultant letter
- Booster doses for anyone who is 18 years old or over (boosters are given at 12 weeks after your 2nd dose)
More information about eligibility and other places to get your jab in Essex can be found at COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex (essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk)
For more information contact email@example.com