Page last updated: 17 December, 2021, 11:22am
Even more appointments available next week to help boost your immunity before Christmas – at Chelmsford City Racecourse and County Hall, Chelmsford
Even more pre-bookable and some walk-in Covid vaccine appointment slots are being made available next week in Essex right up to Christmas Eve:
Chelmsford City Racecourse, CM3 1QP
Monday 20 December to Wednesday 22 December
Open from 9am to 6pm
Thursday 23 December and Friday 24 December
Open from 9am to 12pm
To pre-book an appointment at Chelmsford City Racecourse, please click here.
Market Road, Chelmsford, CM1 1QH
Monday 20 December to Thursday 23 December
Open from 8.30am to 7.30pm
Friday 24 December
Open from 8.30am – 2pm
To pre-book an appointment at County Hall, please click here.
If you’re yet to have a jab, need to have the next one, or you’re ready for a booster, now is the time to act.
- 1st doses if you or your child are 12 years old or over
- 2nd doses if you are 16 years old or over:
- If you’re 16 or 17, you can have your 2nd dose 12 weeks after your 1st dose
- If you’re 18 years old or over, you can have your 2nd dose 8 weeks after your 2nd dose
- Some people are eligible for a 3rd primary dose – please bring along your GP or consultant letter
- Booster doses for anyone who is 18 years old or over (boosters are given at 12 weeks after your 2nd dose)
There will be a number of walk-in appointments available at both sites, on a first come, first served basis. But to avoid waiting, you are advised to pre-book if possible.
More information about eligibility and other places to get your jab in Essex can be found at COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex (essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk)