Page last updated: 16 December, 2021, 5:30pm
Boost your immunity before Christmas – get an appointment for a COVID-19 jab at Chelmsford County Hall from 17th to 24th December
More pre-bookable and some walk-in Covid vaccine appointment slots are being made available in Essex between 17th to 24th December.
County Hall Chelmsford
Time and date:
- Friday 17th December – 8am-8pm
- Monday 20th December – 8am-7.30pm Time Slot
- Tuesday 21st December – 8.30am-7.30pm Time Slot
- Wednesday 22nd December – 8.30am-7.30pm Time Slot
- Thursday 23rd December – 8.30am -7.30pm Time Slot
- Friday 24th December – 8.30am-2pm Time Slot
If you’re yet to have a jab, need to have the next one, or you’re ready for a booster, now is the time to act.
- 1st doses if you or your child are 12 years old or over
- 2nd doses if you are 16 years old or over:
- If you’re 16 or 17, you can have your 2nd dose 12 weeks after your 1st dose
- If you’re 18 years old or over, you can have your 2nd dose 8 weeks after your 2nd dose
- Some people are eligible for a 3rd primary dose – please bring along your GP or consultant letter
- Booster doses for anyone who is 30 years old or over (boosters are given at 12 weeks after your 2nd dose)
Find out more and pre-book your appointment at Chelmsford County Hall here: EPUT’s Pop Up Vaccination Site at County Hall Chelmsford Tickets, Fri 17 Dec 2021 at 08:00 | Eventbrite
There will also be a number of walk-in appointments available on both days, on a first come, first served basis. But to avoid waiting, you are advised to pre-book if possible.
More information about eligibility and other places to get your jab can be found at COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Essex (essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk)