Page last updated: 9 February, 2021, 1:05pm
Written and audio COVID-19 advice
Doctors of the World provide written and audio COVID-19 advice for patients in 60 languages, which were produced in partnership with the British Red Cross. Translated documents are updated regularly in line with the latest NHS and government guidance.
Videos with key COVID-19 information for migrants living in the UK
Doctors of the World, in partnership with the Mayor of London, has produced motion graphic videos with key COVID-19 information for migrants living in the UK.
These are available in 11 priority languages: Bengali, Bulgarian, English, Kurdish Sorani, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Vietnamese. The videos contain the latest advice from the UK government, including information on COVID-19 testing and wearing face masks.
- COVID-19 vaccination – Why you are being asked to wait – Translated Resources
- COVID-19 vaccination – Guide for older adults – Translated Resource
- A guide to your COVID-19 vaccination – Easy Read
- What to expect after the COVID-19 vaccination – Translated resources
- COVID-19 vaccination: guide for healthcare workers – Translated resources
- COVID-19 vaccination: women of childbearing age, currently pregnant or breastfeeding