Page last updated: 1 April, 2022, 4:40pm
Written and audio COVID-19 advice
Doctors of the World provide written and audio COVID-19 advice for patients in 60 languages, which were produced in partnership with the British Red Cross. Translated documents are updated regularly in line with the latest NHS and government guidance.
Videos with key COVID-19 information for migrants living in the UK
Doctors of the World, in partnership with the Mayor of London, has produced motion graphic videos with key COVID-19 information for migrants living in the UK.
These are available in 11 priority languages: Bengali, Bulgarian, English, Kurdish Sorani, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Vietnamese. The videos contain the latest advice from the UK government.
Importance of Second dose vaccinations (10 languages)
10 videos in different languages presented by medics are now available, explaining the importance of second dose vaccinations:
- Gujarati- Sister Aasiya Sheikh
- Kannada- Dr Sharada Gudur
- Telugu- Dr Saifuddin Shaik
- Malayalam- Dr Saleel Abdul Samad
- Malayalam-Dr Pappachan Joseph
- Arabic- Dr Mostafa Negmeldin
- Punjabi- Dr Munish Batra
- Urdu- Dr Mohammed Munavvar
- Tamil- Dr Chera Arunachalam
- Polish- Dr Joanna Czechowska